Healer Review Policy
So, you wanna know how I review my sections, eh? Well, this is the place to be!
Since I review combo and anti-pages, please don't email me asking to
review your shrine, or RPG. Fighter, Maker and Kakyuu cover those. Thank you.
Please keep in mind that the policies of the other Starlights may be different, so don't use these as a general guide.
- I accept self-nominations. It's not fair to depend on someone else to
nominate you if your site isn't very popular, is it?
- Spite nominations (i.e; asking me to give a bad review to the web
author because you don't like them) will be deleted upon sight.
- Once again, don't ask me to review your RPG, or your club. I only
review anti and combo pages. Any other nominations will either be
deleted or forwarded to the correct Starlight.
- You can nominate two pages at the most, or one of each type of page
that I review.
- If your page isn't reviewed, you can re-nominate it if you wish, but wait
at least a month between doing so.
- If your site has been reviewed by another group, please don't nominate
it again. I will check other WPR upon recieving a nomination to check.
This may sound mean, but we can't have every WPR reviewing the
same page, ne?
This is what I judge the pages I review on:
- I try to review one anti and one combo page per month. I may review
more if I have the time, but I will have at least one review up a month.
- The webauthor is emailed by me, telling them of my intention to
review their site. If they tell me not to proceed, I move on to
another site. If I don't hear from them within 4-7 days, the review is
- No reviews will be taken down at anybody's request.
- I decide which pages to review in the end, so if you nominate a page
and it isn't reviewed right away, don't fret! I will most likely get to it.
- Slight loophole about the "no page nominations for pages reviewed by
another WPR" rule: I may review these sites, but only if I disagree
severely with the comments made by another WPR, and this won't
Information: Is the info correct? Does the author mix names and
While my reviews go over each section, those are the factors I am looking for
facts? Is it new, or just plain old stats?
Layout: Is the layout easy to follow? Any broken links?
Pictures: Are the pictures re-sized? Are there any that are stolen, or
directly linked from another page?
Loading Time: How long does the page take to load? Are there too
many pics? A large background midi file?
Overall: I give my overall impressions, as well as suggestions on how
to improve the site.
in each one.
Go Back To Kinmokusei